Our Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) school trips in Singapore are designed to engage students and develop their skills and understanding in the field.
Our STEM school trips in Singapore give students the chances to actively explore the natural world and discover various wonders on the earth during their unforgettable time with us. Hands-on experiences lead to memorable moments and true learning by engaging the senses and erasing the distance between lesson and learner. Typical itineraries are made up of a combination of workshops, tours and discovering the incredible nation of Singapore.
Like what you see? Discover our STEM school trip to Singapore in our detailed itinerary below! But remember, all our school trips are completely customisable! You can find all of our Singapore trips here. For alternative destiantions with a STEM focus, look here.
*Prices based on groups of 20 students and 2 free teachers, not including flights.
✓ All accommodation costs
✓ Full board meals for the entire trip
✓ All transportation costs, including airport pick-up and drop-off
✓ All activities listed in the itinerary
✓ 1 free teacher per 10 paying students
✓ 24-hour emergency contact support during the trip
✓ Detailed pre-departure summary & briefing
✓ Full financial failure protection
✓ Public liability insurance
✓ Our trips are fully risk-assessed
Day 1: Arrival in Singapore
- Arrive at the airport, where our enthusiastic Adventure Leaders will be waiting for you at the arrivals gate, waving our Learning Adventure flag.
- Transfer to your accommodation and once you are refreshed and settled, come together for a trip briefing. Your adventure leaders will explain details about your travel plans, give advice on how to adapt to the local culture and outline how you will stay safe during your travels.
- Explore the amazing forest valley and collection of art and nature exhibits at Changi Airport. There is a reason it is regarded as one of the world’s most spectacular airports!
Day 2: Singapore Science Art Science Museum and City Tour
- Enjoy a half day city tour visiting Singapore’s most iconic sites, including Kampong Glam, China Town, Little India and the Raffles Hotel. You’ll experience the melting pot of cultures in SIngapore as you board the bus with our local guide as part of your own private tour.
- Visit the Singapore Art Science Museum and partipate in hands on workshops to learn more about cutting edge science and technology.
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck, perched atop one of the most iconic buildings in both Singapore and the world.