Your Financial Protection
You should be confident that you, your students and their funds are
safe no matter what happens. With our team at The Learning Adventure, you
can be sure you’re in good hands.
Book with confidence
We understand that COVID-19 has placed an added pressure and uncertainty on international travel. This is our updated Covid-19 booking policy.
If any of the following restrictions are in place 30 days before your departure, you are entitled to move your trip to a new date or receive a full refund:
- If your national government body advises against all but essential travel to your destination
- Quarantine is in place at your destination
- Quarantine is in place at your home country
- Restrictions are in place in your home country that prevents you from travelling
- Your national government body bans overnight trips
We have a Total Payment Protection (topp) Policy, which extends to all of our customers worldwide. For our customers in the UK and USA, we are also covered by our Public Liability Insurance.
We have an Air Travel Organiser’s Licence, which means that we can take the hassle out of booking flights for 30 students and do it for you instead. It also means that, were we to cease trading, you would not lose your money.