Educational Travel for International Schools in China
Our school trips within China offer students the opportunity to broaden their horizons and have genuine learning opportunities outside the classroom. Whether you are arranging a service tour, challenge week, IB/CAS trip or looking for a subject-specific program – we can design the trip for you. Your students can speak to panda-carers, tour eco-farms and attend a desertification workshop in Inner Mongolia. What’s more our dedicated pre-trip team will work with you to ensure it is an inspiring and educational experience for students.
2020 has been a hard year for students to get the education that they deserve. Many students have missed out on classroom teaching which is, of course, vital. At The Learning Adventure, we believe passionately in the power of education outside the classroom and making the most of the world around us and creating trips with genuine learning outcomes. Our trips are designed to created well-rounded young people and provide enriching opportunities to gain important skills in exciting new settings. Our expert team can guide you through our ethos, adapt our trips to meet your requirements and ensure that you feel comfortable with our enhanced safety procedures. With tours based all over China and service opportunities to meet a range of needs- we hope we can help you provide your students with the trip they deserve!
✓ Led by enthusiastic adventure leaders
✓ All accommodation costs
✓ Full board meals for the entire trip
✓ All transportation costs including airport pick-up & drop-off from your school
✓ All activities listed in the itinerary
✓ 1 free teacher per 10 paying students
✓ 24-hour emergency contact support during the trip from our Shanghai office and local teams
✓ Detailed pre-departure summary & briefing
✓ Pre-trip school visits
✓ Public liability insurance
✓ Our trips are fully risk-assessed
An Example itinerary
- Meet your Adventure Leader at your school and head to Huzhou for the trip briefing
- Enjoy your lunch and we’ll break into teams for the afternoon
- Challenge yourself with the high ropes course
- Box-car footrace- design and race your own cars from the materials selected
- Design your own crafts before an evening’s bonfire with marshmallows and wish-making materials!
- Visit a local school, take part in a welcome ceremony, tour the campus and have some language exchange experiences.
- Kayaking or paddle boarding experience
- Relax with a movie night in the evening
- Stretch your legs on a guided hike and sketch various scenic points
- Work together on a mural painting project- painting a huge piece of art
- Shadow-play activity
- Reflection session in the evening
- Head back to your school having had a transformative travel experience!
✓ Hostel, 3* and 4* hotel options
✓ Coach and public transport options
✓ All accommodation and transport used is fully audited
✓ Expert tour guides provided
✓ Pre-trip support
✓ Educational materials available
Excellent and energetic. The guides has wonderful personalities and were logical thinkers who made all the right decisions. I couldn’t be happier with them and it meant my involvement was minimal! The kids became highly reflective as the trip wore on and loved the active activities.
Saint Paul American School, Beijing
Guides were beyond fantastic with a lovely manner with our students and very knowledgeable. Thank you.