An MBA trip in Singapore is designed to build leadership skills, develop understanding of business and gain cross-cultural insight. Typical itineraries are made up of a combination of local company visits, engaging workshops and exploring the incredible nation of Singapore.
By travelling with us, students will build 21st century leadership skills that can serve them in their futures. Students come to appreciate the diversity of Singapore and what it means to “be Singaporean” in an ethnically, religiously, and culturally diverse nation, pushing their understanding of both the existence of deep commonalities as well as the value of difference. Our MBA trip in Singapore will give students an understanding of the micro and macro economy in the region they are visiting, and our excursion-based learning experiences are designed to allow students to observe economic and business practices.
Discover a detailed itinerary for an MBA trip in Singapore below! But remember, all of our trips are completely customisable.
*Prices based on groups of 20 students and 2 free teachers, not including flights.
✓ All accommodation costs
✓ Full board meals for the entire trip
✓ All transportation costs, including airport pick-up and drop-off
✓ All activities listed in the itinerary
✓ 1 free teacher per 10 paying students
✓ 24-hour emergency contact support during the trip
✓ Detailed pre-departure summary & briefing
✓ Full financial failure protection
✓ Public liability insurance
✓ Our trips are fully risk-assessed
Day 1: Arrival in Singapore
- Arrive at the airport, where our enthusiastic Adventure Leaders will be waiting for you at the arrivals gate, waving our Learning Adventure flag.
- Transfer to your accommodation and once you are refreshed and settled, come together for a trip briefing. Your adventure leaders will explain details about your travel plans, give advice on how to adapt to the local culture and outline how you will stay safe during your travels.
- Explore the amazing forest valley and collection of art and nature exhibits at Changi Airport. There is a reason it is regarded as one of the world’s most spectacular airports!
Day 2: Singapore City Tour and boat ride
- Enjoy a half day city tour visiting Singapore’s most iconic sites, including Kampong Glam, China Town, Little India and the Raffles Hotel. You’ll experience the melting pot of cultures in Singapore as you board the bus with our local guide as part of your own private tour.
- Hop aboard a traditional bumboat, a humble mode of water transportation that has ferried both goods and people across the Singapore River for decades. Set sail across the water, bound for Merlion Park, home to the magnificent water fountain statue, shaped as the mythical Merlion.
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck, perched atop one of the most iconic buildings in both Singapore and the world.