The Learning Adventure Sales Manager (China) – Job Description
The Learning Adventure is a leading educational tour provider for students and currently operates trips across China, the rest of Asia and Europe. The company focuses on showing the realside of these countries by providing educational excursions for students. Our itineraries offer meaningful learning outcomes and broaden cultural understanding.
The Dragon Trip is the parent company of The Learning Adventure and offers leading adventure tours across Asia.
Our mission Statement: Expand minds through transformative travel experiences.
– Unite global citizens through meaningful adventures.
– Show a real side of life, through deeply researched, safe trips, inclusive of all.
– Support local communities through sustainable and ethical travel, every step of the way.
– Create a dynamic, diverse and solution orientated work culture on trips and in our offices, which encourages trust and growth.
– By passionate travellers for passionate travellers.
We are now recruiting a sales manager to oversee and expand relationships with all of our partner schools in Mainland China. The role can be done from anywhere in mainland China, including our base of Shanghai and involves growing our sales team, handling sales enquires and promoting our market-leading learning adventures which take place domestically in China, as well as overseas.
- Managing a busy inbox of pre-sale enquiries and speaking directly with teachers across Mainland China.
- Leading business development initiatives to generate more leads.
- Keeping our bookings records up-to-date and accurate.
- Speaking directly to teachers, parents and students about our trips.
- Day-to-day liaison with our domestic and internationally-based operations teams.
- Attendance at consumer travel shows and other events, as required, and support for the event preparation stages.
- Researching schools and organisations to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Actively working with the marketing team on a range on online and offline channels.
- Encouraged to contribute any new ideas, for sales processes and for business development channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in and learn more about the fast-moving educational travel sector, with internationally-minded colleagues who are passionate about the tours that we run!
We are looking for a new member who:
- is a team player.
- is highly organised.
- is motivatedto grow their own department and to actively develop business
- demonstrates initiative and creativity– for finding solutions and for developing original ideas.
- has strong writing skills.
- has a confident, clearand approachable telephone manner.
- Is passionate about educational travel.
- Candidates with experience in sales selling school trips in mainland China will be preferred.
- Competitive salary plus commission
- We can arrange your China work visa
Reporting to a Director
Please send CVs to email@example.com