MBA Tour of Singapore
Our MBA tours of Singapore are designed to build leadership skills, develop understanding of business and gain cross-cultural insight. Typical itineraries are made up of a combination of workshops, business school visits and exploring the incredible nation of Singapore.
By travelling with us, students will build 21st century leadership skills that can serve them in their futures. Students come to appreciate the diversity of Singapore and what it means to “be Singaporean” in an ethnically, religiously, and culturally diverse nation, pushing their understanding of both the existence of deep commonalities as well as the value of difference. Our Singapore MBA tour will give students an understanding of the micro and macro economy in the region they are visiting and our excursion-based learning experiences are designed to allow students to observe economic and business practices.
✓ 24-hour emergency contact support during the trip
✓ Detailed pre-departure summary & briefing
✓ Full financial failure protection
✓ Public liability insurance
✓ Our trips are fully risk-assessed
✓ All accommodation costs
✓ Full board meals for the entire trip
✓ All transportation costs, airport pick-up & drop-off
✓ All activities listed in the itinerary
✓ 1 free teacher per 10 paying students
An Example Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Singapore
- Arrive at Changi Airport, where our enthusiastic Adventure Leaders will be waiting for you at the arrivals gate, waving our Learning Adventure flag.
- Transfer to your accommodation and once you are refreshed and settled, come together for a trip briefing. Your adventure leaders will explain details about your travel plans, give advice on how to adapt to the local culture and outline how you will stay safe during your travels.
Day 2: Lab Visits and City Tour
- Visit a famous enterprise innovation lab (potential labs include Paypal Innovation Lab and DBS Asia X) and to learn about business & leadership development. Spend the morning listening to lectures and gaining practical knowledge.
- Enjoy a half day city tour visiting Singapore’s most iconic sites including Merlion Park, Esplanade, Chinatown, Little India, Arab Street and Kampong Glam.
Day 3: Business School/University
- Visit the business & management department of a local university or a business learning institute in Singapore, join a series of lectures and workshops hosted by entrepreneurs and business professors. (Examples of possible host universities: Singapore Management University, Singapore Institute of Management, FTMS Global etc.)
- Take the evening as a chance to relax and undergo any necessary preparation for tomorrow’s continued studies.
Day 4: Business School/University
- In the morning continue with the learning in the university/institute, joining for more lectures and workshops with entrepreneurs and business professors.
- In the evening, enjoy some recreation with a visit to Singapore Zoo Night Safari. Enjoy a buffet dinner and night safari tour to see a fascinating array of animals which come to life at night.
Day 5: Singapore’s Cutting Edge Science
- Start the day with a visit to Marina Barrage, where students will learn the three key benefits of the Marina – a new source of water supply, flood control and an entertainment facility for local people and tourists. Walk through the Gardens by the Bay, where students will be inspired by the natural beauty.
- Visit Fusion World, where students will explore and discover Singapore’s latest science, engineering and new technologies and gain first hand insights into cutting-edge projects.
- In the evening, take a cruise to enjoy the night view around Clarke Quay.
Day 6: Sentosa Island
- Spend the morning at Sentosa Island and enjoy your time at Universal Studios. Delight in a day of adventure and excitement at Universal Studios.
- After dinner, find a quiet spot for students, professors and adventure leaders to come together for a reflection session. Through discussion, listening and guided thought, participants can process their experiences, digest new ideas and consider what they have learned about the region, its business environment and themselves during the trip.
Day 7: Return home
- Sadly, today it’s time to head back to the airport for your flight home. The Learning Adventure’s mission is to expand minds through transformative travel experiences, so we hope that as you settle into your seat for the journey home, that all you have experienced during your trip will leave you with a feeling of increased confidence, knowledge, understanding and yearning for your next adventure!
✓ Hostel, 3* and 4* hotel options
✓ Coach and public transport options
✓ All accommodation and transport used is fully audited
✓ Expert tour guides provided
✓ Pre-trip support
✓ Educational materials available
I really enjoyed every part of The Learning Adventure as it helped me learn a lot of new interesting things and gave me an insight into business and how to make a start in it, particularly a start-up. Beginning with a short tour around Greater London informed our team about the historical context of the amazing business district and how it all started, and later on I found the start-up activity absorbing and interactive while the entrepreneur who talked to us about such things like career options helped a lot. Our guide was friendly and everything went smoothly. Thank you so much The Learning Adventure!
Thank you for making the trip such a wonderful memory.
Our guides were remarkable in their care and concern. They appreciated our needs and requests as well as made the time to choose meaningful activities for us. Very well done.
Thanks for being fun, polite, and patient. We appreciated everything from bringing us on subways to public transport to ordering special food to being on time.
Health & safety were well taken care of. None of the travellers got sick because of food on the trip, and an effort was always made to ensure the cleanest available restroom. We were always advised to wear seatbelts on the bus when on the highway. The food in Shanghai was a good variety of both dishes and cuisine, and I really appreciated how much effort Caroline put into making sure our 素菜宝宝 had enough to eat.
I just wanted to thank you for putting together such a great trip for our students. The feedback from the staff was excellent and they were particularly impressed by the communication in the build-up to the trip, along with the local knowledge of the guide, the range of activities, and the clear contingency planning when the weather didn't cooperate. I am very keen that we repeat this trip next year…
Fantastic! Helpful, patient, passionate; an ambassador for her country - she created a great impression on the students. Very personable.
The students got the chance to experience the environment of a corporate office which gave them an idea of what working life might be like in the future. The workshops and talk by the guest speaker gave the students insights into start-up businesses and ways in which they can seek support to be entrepreneurs. The students felt really inspired by the talk given by the young entrepreneur as having a young person speak to them about success helped the students to understand that they can have confidence in themselves and their futures. The students enjoyed the workshop where they were given the opportunity to work together and share creative thoughts about start-up ideas. Thank you for organising a really insightful, educational and fun-filled trip for our students. They really enjoyed it!
Hassle free for teachers! The Learning Adventure is experienced in running trips for schools – they know all the drills, e.g. first-aid, insurance, risk assessments, visa application, diet requirements, you name it.
TLA [The Learning Adventure] was great about incorporating our requests for travel and including their own recommendations. As always, a true pleasure to work with. Their attention to details is truly amazing.
We enjoyed all the activities immensely, there was a huge range. The school we visited this time was brilliant, so well organised. The guides really tried hard to reference the aims of the trip. Peter was exceptional, he was kind and was very concerned that everyone was well and enjoying themselves. He was also very informative. The geography lecturer was exceptional and fitted the brief 110%!