This Berlin school trip offers students a snapshot of this intriguing city steeped in history but with a firm eye on the future. Students can discover the tragic past and immerse themselves in the exciting present whilst also improving their language skills.
We can adapt this tour around specific subject needs but we always include a whole bunch of hands-on activities alongside chances to practice their language. Whether that’s visiting local markets, having a football training session delivered in German or watching a stand-up comedy show. There’s also plenty of opportunities to experience the iconic sights of the city- from Checkpoint Charlie to the Reichstag building and so much in between…
✓ Local tour guide in each city
✓ All accommodation costs
✓ Full board meals for the entire trip
✓ All transportation costs, airport pick-up & drop-off
✓ All activities listed in the itinerary
✓ 1 free teacher per 10 paying students
✓ 24-hour emergency contact support during the trip
✓ Detailed pre-departure summary & briefing
✓ Full financial failure protection
✓ Public liability insurance
✓ Our Berlin school trip is fully risk-assessed
An Example itinerary
- We can arrange flights or a coach from your start location to Berlin
- Welcome German dinner
- Start your trip off with a German language class
- Guided tour of the city – check out the Brandenburg Gate, Tiergarten and Checkpoint Charlie.
- Learn about Germany’s tragic history at the Holocaust Memorial and discuss how Germany has dealt with its past through education
- Take in views of the city from the Reichstag Building
- A morning of language classes
- Cycle along the Berlin Wall bike path and discover the art murals and hipster districts
- The Learning Adventure language challenge at a Wochenmarkt
- Feast on traditional German dishes
- Visit the Olympiastadium Berlin and learn about the arena’s history and current structure
- Visit the foodie paradise of KaDeWe
- Football training session – see if you can perfect the German art of winning penalty shoot outs
- Day trip to Potsdam
- Walking tour of the town and visit Sanssouci and Schloss Cecilienhof
- Go behind the scenes at Babelsberg Film Studio
- Relax over dinner and bowling
- Final German language class and presentation about Berlin
- Scavenger Hunt at Deutsches Technisches Museum – a sprawling journey of technological progression!
- Enjoy the eclectic delights at Bikini Berlin– a concept mall with views of art installations and monkeys at the zoo, next door
- Farewell dinner before an evening of stand up comedy!
- Head back home, from this Berlin school trip, with a greater understanding of German language and culture!
✓ Hostel, 3* and 4* hotel options
✓ Coach and public transport options available on this Berlin school trip
✓ All accommodation and transport used is fully audited
✓ Expert tour guides provided
✓ Pre-trip support
✓ Educational materials available and all business visits and workshops included
Health & safety were well taken care of. None of the travellers got sick because of food on the trip, and an effort was always made to ensure the cleanest available restroom. We were always advised to wear seatbelts on the bus when on the highway. The food in Shanghai was a good variety of both dishes and cuisine, and I really appreciated how much effort Caroline put into making sure our 素菜宝宝 had enough to eat.
I really enjoyed every part of The Learning Adventure as it helped me learn a lot of new interesting things and gave me an insight into business and how to make a start in it, particularly a start-up. Beginning with a short tour around Greater London informed our team about the historical context of the amazing business district and how it all started, and later on I found the start-up activity absorbing and interactive while the entrepreneur who talked to us about such things like career options helped a lot. Our guide was friendly and everything went smoothly. Thank you so much The Learning Adventure!
Thank you so much for the incredible experience, we all had an amazing time. I can't stress enough how great Katsumi was as a guide, he built a great relationship with the students and helped us feel safe and engaged throughout. Nishant was also very good when we had him for Kesenumma and he again built good relationships with the kids and his knowledge was great. Thanks again and look forward to working together again down the line!
Our guides were remarkable in their care and concern. They appreciated our needs and requests as well as made the time to choose meaningful activities for us. Very well done.
Fantastic! Helpful, patient, passionate; an ambassador for her country - she created a great impression on the students. Very personable.
The students got the chance to experience the environment of a corporate office which gave them an idea of what working life might be like in the future. The workshops and talk by the guest speaker gave the students insights into start-up businesses and ways in which they can seek support to be entrepreneurs. The students felt really inspired by the talk given by the young entrepreneur as having a young person speak to them about success helped the students to understand that they can have confidence in themselves and their futures. The students enjoyed the workshop where they were given the opportunity to work together and share creative thoughts about start-up ideas. Thank you for organising a really insightful, educational and fun-filled trip for our students. They really enjoyed it!
We enjoyed all the activities immensely, there was a huge range. The school we visited this time was brilliant, so well organised. The guides really tried hard to reference the aims of the trip. Peter was exceptional, he was kind and was very concerned that everyone was well and enjoying themselves. He was also very informative. The geography lecturer was exceptional and fitted the brief 110%!
Thank you for making the trip such a wonderful memory.
Thanks for being fun, polite, and patient. We appreciated everything from bringing us on subways to public transport to ordering special food to being on time.
Hassle free for teachers! The Learning Adventure is experienced in running trips for schools – they know all the drills, e.g. first-aid, insurance, risk assessments, visa application, diet requirements, you name it.
I just wanted to thank you for putting together such a great trip for our students. The feedback from the staff was excellent and they were particularly impressed by the communication in the build-up to the trip, along with the local knowledge of the guide, the range of activities, and the clear contingency planning when the weather didn't cooperate. I am very keen that we repeat this trip next year…
TLA [The Learning Adventure] was great about incorporating our requests for travel and including their own recommendations. As always, a true pleasure to work with. Their attention to details is truly amazing.
Request a quote
"*" indicates required fields