Business & Technology Tours in Singapore
Our business and technology Singapore school tours are designed to engage students and develop their skills and understanding in the field. Typical itineraries are made up of a combination of workshops, company visits and discovering the incredible nation of Singapore.
Our excursion-based learning experiences in Singapore are designed to allow students to observe how the technology industry operates there. We take students to famous business schools, enterprise innovation labs and various business & technology workshops. Alongside this we aim to offer cross-cultural insight. We take a look at what it means to “be Singaporean” in an ethnically, religiously, and culturally diverse nation, pushing students’ understanding of both the existence of deep commonalities as well as the value of difference.
✓ 24-hour emergency contact support during the trip
✓ Detailed pre-departure summary & briefing
✓ Full financial failure protection
✓ Public liability insurance
✓ Our trips are fully risk-assessed
✓ All accommodation costs
✓ Full board meals for the entire trip
✓ All transportation costs, airport pick-up & drop-off
✓ All activities listed in the itinerary
✓ 1 free teacher per 10 paying students
An Example Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Singapore
- Arrive at Changi Airport for your Singapore School tour, where our enthusiastic Adventure Leaders will be waiting for you at the arrivals gate, waving our Learning Adventure flag.
- Transfer to your accommodation and once you are refreshed and settled, come together for a trip briefing. Your adventure leaders will explain details about your travel plans, give advice on how to adapt to the local culture and outline how you will stay safe during your travels.
Day 2: Lab Visits and City Tour
- Pay an informative visit to a real-world enterprise operating in Singapore, to learn about business & leadership development. Spend the morning listening to lectures and gaining practical knowledge.
- Enjoy a half day city tour visiting Singapore’s most iconic sites including Merlion Park, Esplanade, Chinatown, Little India, Arab Street and Kampong Glam.
Day 3: Singapore’s Cutting Edge Science
- Visit Singapore NEWater Centre where students will learn how Singapore produces high grade reclaimed water suitable for public consumption by using advanced new technology and ultra-violet disinfection.
- Visit the Singapore City Gallery(formally known as the URA Gallery), which showcases the growth of Singapore as a business hub and charts Singapore’s urban transformation.
- Visit Singapore Zoo Night Safari. Enjoy a buffet dinner and night safari tour to see a fascinating array of animals which come to life at night.
Day 4: Sentosa Island
- Arrive at Sentosa Island and take a visit to S.E.A. Aquarium.
- Make the short trip to Universal Studios. Delight in a day of adventure and excitement at the park!
- Reflection time to review the science knowledge students have learned so far in their trip.
Day 5: Singapore’s Cutting Edge Science
- Visit Singapore Science Centre where students will get involved in various activities, demonstrations, lectures and workshops. These hands-on experiences will help students gain a deeper knowledge of science & technology and how they improve our daily lives.
- Visit the Singapore Art Science Museum, and participate in various workshops to learn about science & technology.
- Take a cruise to enjoy the night view around Clarke Quay.
- After hopping off the boats, find a quiet spot for students, teachers and adventure leaders to come together for a reflection session. Through discussion, listening and guided thought, participants can process their experiences, digest new ideas and consider what they have learned about the region, business, technology and themselves during the trip.
Day 6: Return home
- Travel to the airport from your accommodation and board your return flight with fond memories of your Singapore school tour to take home with you!
✓ Hostel, 3* and 4* hotel options
✓ Coach and public transport options
✓ All accommodation and transport used is fully audited
✓ Expert tour guides provided
✓ Pre-trip support
✓ Educational materials available
Fantastic! Helpful, patient, passionate; an ambassador for her country - she created a great impression on the students. Very personable.
We enjoyed all the activities immensely, there was a huge range. The school we visited this time was brilliant, so well organised. The guides really tried hard to reference the aims of the trip. Peter was exceptional, he was kind and was very concerned that everyone was well and enjoying themselves. He was also very informative. The geography lecturer was exceptional and fitted the brief 110%!
Our guides were remarkable in their care and concern. They appreciated our needs and requests as well as made the time to choose meaningful activities for us. Very well done.
The students got the chance to experience the environment of a corporate office which gave them an idea of what working life might be like in the future. The workshops and talk by the guest speaker gave the students insights into start-up businesses and ways in which they can seek support to be entrepreneurs. The students felt really inspired by the talk given by the young entrepreneur as having a young person speak to them about success helped the students to understand that they can have confidence in themselves and their futures. The students enjoyed the workshop where they were given the opportunity to work together and share creative thoughts about start-up ideas. Thank you for organising a really insightful, educational and fun-filled trip for our students. They really enjoyed it!
I really enjoyed every part of The Learning Adventure as it helped me learn a lot of new interesting things and gave me an insight into business and how to make a start in it, particularly a start-up. Beginning with a short tour around Greater London informed our team about the historical context of the amazing business district and how it all started, and later on I found the start-up activity absorbing and interactive while the entrepreneur who talked to us about such things like career options helped a lot. Our guide was friendly and everything went smoothly. Thank you so much The Learning Adventure!
Thanks for being fun, polite, and patient. We appreciated everything from bringing us on subways to public transport to ordering special food to being on time.
Hassle free for teachers! The Learning Adventure is experienced in running trips for schools – they know all the drills, e.g. first-aid, insurance, risk assessments, visa application, diet requirements, you name it.
Health & safety were well taken care of. None of the travellers got sick because of food on the trip, and an effort was always made to ensure the cleanest available restroom. We were always advised to wear seatbelts on the bus when on the highway. The food in Shanghai was a good variety of both dishes and cuisine, and I really appreciated how much effort Caroline put into making sure our 素菜宝宝 had enough to eat.
Thank you for making the trip such a wonderful memory.
Thank you so much for the incredible experience, we all had an amazing time. I can't stress enough how great Katsumi was as a guide, he built a great relationship with the students and helped us feel safe and engaged throughout. Nishant was also very good when we had him for Kesenumma and he again built good relationships with the kids and his knowledge was great. Thanks again and look forward to working together again down the line!
TLA [The Learning Adventure] was great about incorporating our requests for travel and including their own recommendations. As always, a true pleasure to work with. Their attention to details is truly amazing.
I just wanted to thank you for putting together such a great trip for our students. The feedback from the staff was excellent and they were particularly impressed by the communication in the build-up to the trip, along with the local knowledge of the guide, the range of activities, and the clear contingency planning when the weather didn't cooperate. I am very keen that we repeat this trip next year…
Request a quote
"*" indicates required fields