School Sales Executive – Middle East – Job Description
The Learning Adventure is a leading educational tour provider for students and currently operates trips across Asia and Europe. The company focuses on showing the realside of these countries by providing educational excursions for students. Our itineraries offer genuine learning outcomes and broaden cultural understanding.
The Dragon Trip is the parent company of The Learning Adventure and offers leading adventure tours across Asia.
Our mission Statement: Expand minds through transformative travel experiences.
– Unite global citizens through meaningful adventures.
– Show a real side of life, through deeply researched, safe trips, inclusive of all.
– Support local communities through sustainable and ethical travel, every step of the way.
– Create a dynamic, diverse and solution orientated work culture on trips and in our offices, which encourages trust and growth.
– By passionate travellers for passionate travellers.
We are now seeking to recruit a new school sales manager to further promote our products in the Middle East . The role will be based in Dubai and will involve managing sales enquires and promoting our market-leading learning adventures in Dubai and in the wider region.
- Managing a busy Inbox of pre-sale enquiries and speaking directly with teachers across the Middle East region.
- Business development to generate more leads.
- Keeping our bookings records up-to-date and accurate
- Speaking directly to teachers, parents and students about our trips
- Day-to-day liaison with our internationally-based operations teams.
- Attendance at consumer Travel shows and other events, as required, and support for the event preparation stages.
- Researching schools and organisations to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Actively working with the marketing team on a range on online and offline channels.
- Encouraged to contribute any new ideas, for sales processes and for business development channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in and learn more about the fast-moving Travel sector, with internationally-minded colleagues who are passionate about the tours that we run!
We are looking for a new member who:
- is a team player
- has high attentionto detail
- is motivatedto build something up and to actively develop business
- is organisedand able to balance a reactive workload together with ongoing projects
- demonstrates initiative and creativity– for finding solutions and for developing original ideas
- has strong writing skills
- has a confident, clearand approachable telephone manner
- is capable with Microsoft Word,Excel and Powerpoint
- Interest in Travel [essential].
- Previous time spent in Asia and Europe [very desirable]
- Previous Sales experience [desirable but not essential].
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Opportunities for training