Join some of the smartest, friendliest and passionate people in travel, working towards some very worthy goals. Our teams are based in offices in London, Boston and Shanghai, and work closely with our people on the ground. Please see our current vacancies below.
Do you love to travel? Believe in the positive effects travel has on education? Want to work in a small company of like-minded individuals? Read on…
The Dragon Trip is the leading adventure and educational tour provider for travelers in China, Japan, India and across Southeast Asia. We focus on sharing the real side of these countries through providing life-changing trips for young people. Our growing team is based across friendly and dynamic offices in London, Boston, and Shanghai.
We are now seeking a Senior Sales Officer for our education-focused sub-brand, The Learning Adventure. The role will be based in our Boston office and will involve managing sales inquires and promoting our market-leading learning adventures.
- Managing a busy inbox of pre-sale inquiries
- Keeping our Salesforce and booking records up-to-date
- Speaking directly to teachers, parents, and students about our trips
- Day-to-day liaison with our China-based operations teams
- Attending consumer travel shows and other events, as required, and support for the event preparation stages
- Contributing new ideas for sales processes and for business development channels
- Directly contacting teachers through email marketing campaigns
- Actively working with the marketing team on a range of online and offline channels
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in and learn more about the fast-moving Travel sector, with internationally-minded colleagues who are passionate about the tours that we run!
We are looking for a new Dragon who:
- is a team player
- has high attention to detail
- is organized and able to balance a reactive workload together with ongoing projects
- demonstrates initiative and creativity – for finding solutions and for developing original ideas
- have a history of business development and forward-thinking skills
- has strong writing skills
- has a confident, clear and approachable telephone manner
- is capable with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus a keen user of social media
- Interest in travel
- Previous Sales experience
- Previous time spent in China or Japan
- $52,000 per year, plus uncapped commission
- Health insurance
- Travel opportunities
- Boston team outings
Reporting to Office Manager
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Megan Cronin email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!